A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Traina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Traina, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Traina
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Traina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Traina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Fractures
- De Quervain Disease
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Leg Injuries
- Open Fractures
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Traina graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Traina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital At Deer Creek Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Traina MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Traina practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Traina has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Traina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Leesville, LA.
See Leesville Surgeons.