A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Traina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Traina, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Traina, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Traina graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Traina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Natchez Community Hospital/Swing Bed
- Proctor Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Traina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey F. Traina practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Traina practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Natchez, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Eureka, IL and Peoria, IL.
See Natchez Orthopedic Surgeons.