Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Traynor
Dr. Jeffrey Traynor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Walnut Creek, CA, with another office in Walnut Creek, CA. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Traynor is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus, Stanford Hospital and Clinics and John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus. Dr. Traynor has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Traynor has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Jeffrey Traynor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Walnut Creek, CA.