Dr. Jeffrey Traynor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 10th, 2014
Great doctor!
All I can sey is a great doctor,very professional ,but also so nice and explain you evething that you do not understand.Unfortunatelly my pregnancy wasn't with happy end but not because his foult and just because the baby had 18th cromosomial problems( Edward sindrom).He told me this from the first ultrasound that he gave me and he was right ,coz the amnio confirmed this diagnostic.I will visit him soon again when I will be pregnant (.Daca santeti romani sa stiti ca este un dr de incredere ,Il recomand cu caldura ,un adevarat profesionist )

January 3rd, 2014
Amazing doctor with great bedside manner. Extremely good at what he does.

March 23rd, 2013
Great staff and office. Good demeanor making appointments, which can be many with perinatal care, and very kind and flexible when needing to change an appointment. Dr. Traynor was kind and funny and straightforward. He committed to being at the delivery and if it was not him, that his partner, Dr. Won, would be present. This is unheard of in the East Bay or San Francisco, when it can me one of 20 (depending on the partnerships between medical offices) doctors who actually deliver. Dr. Traynor was present and was a calm presence through the labor and a great guide and support through final deliver. Not to mention, of course, his medical expertise during the entire pregnancy and delivery. I successfully delivered VBAC with type 1 diabetes with no complications during pregnancy. I was watched and cared for with extreme medical expertise and fabulous facilities and nurses at his office. I understood that to meet my goals of VBAC I had to care for myself during the pregnancy as directed, which I did. The combination ensured a safe pregnancy and delivery. I attempted such care with my first child in Berkeley and was met with total resistance and an ultimate C-Section due to the unending changing of doctors during my labor at Alta Bates and the medical staff's total fear of the diabetes. Dr. Traynor knows his patients and is committed to serving them as individual persons and above all ensuring safety. His care and expertise was so far above and beyond the care I received from East Bay Perinatal in Oakland the two cannot even be compared.

October 13th, 2012
OUTSTANDING!!!!
Dr. Traynor is clearly competent at what he does. Great bedside manner and more caring than any physician I have come across. I have been to other perinatal practices in my previous pregnancies - this is the best.

July 20th, 2012
Misdiagnosed by Dr Traynor
My wife and I also had a similar experience with Dr Traynor. He had told my wife and I that our baby was going to be born with a heart defect that will require immediate, multiple surgeries at birth. After 3k spent in testing, it was discovered that Dr. Traynor had made this diagnosis in error. This guy is so cocky! He needs to take a seminar on proper diagnosis and people skills! Do not see this Doctor.

December 23rd, 2011
Not Recommended!
I saw Dr Traynor at his Perinatal practice in Walnut Creek. I would like to share with other women like me my experience with him. Dr Traynor is highly unprofessional, cocky and arrogant! He thinks he knows EVERYTHING about pregnancy and its complications...but all he does is make premature deciscions and assumptions too fast and too soon. He wrongly diagnosed me with a condition that I clearly did not have and scared my husband and I to tears...If God wasn't on my side..I would have probably just gone ahead and nodded my head like a china doll and agreed to everything that he wanted me to go through...thank god I had the sense and went with my instincts that something was fishy with him...and sought a 2nd opinion!! I clearly DO NOT have what he diagnosed me with and will now go onto have a fairly easier pregnancy as what he made it out to be. If you are experiencing a high risk pregnancy...DO NOT SEE HIM! Seek out a 2nd opinion if he has told that there is something wrong with you. You can definitely save yourself from a lot of stress not to mention money from all the tests/US visits and other un-necessary tests he will tell you to do.

April 6th, 2011
I love Dr. Traynor
I find Dr. traynor to be outstanding! he has spent plenty of time with me, is very knowledgeable and caring. I had a different high-risk OB before switching and I could not be more thrilled. I feel very confident that I am getting the best care. I have also found his staff to be really wonderful and responive to my needs - I mean an actual person answers the phone - how nice is that in this day and age of the voicemail black hole?I just referred a freind the other day and I will keep telling everyone that he is the best!

August 26th, 2009
avoid this office
I went to see a specialist at this office. First, they made me fill out a mountain of paperwork even though I'd already filled it out 10 months ago. T ...