A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Triest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Triest is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Triest, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Triest graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Triest has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Triest MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Triest practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Triest has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Triest practices Urology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Urologists.