A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Tubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Tubbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tubbs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Tubbs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tubbs graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tubbs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Vernon Tubbs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey V. Tubbs practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Tubbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Tubbs practices Family Medicine near Santa Paula, CA.
See Santa Paula Family Physicians.