A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Tulin Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Tulin Silver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Tulin Silver, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tulin Silver graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Tulin Silver has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Tulin Silver MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Tulin Silver practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Tulin Silver has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Tulin Silver practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Livonia Allergists and Livonia Internists.