A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Uecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Uecker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Uecker, MD, PA is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uecker graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Uecker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Craig Uecker MD and PA is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Uecker practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Uecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Uecker practices Plastic Surgery near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Surgeons.