A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Ukens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Ukens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Ukens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ukens graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ukens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lynn Ukens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Ukens practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Ukens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Ukens practices Family Medicine near Centreville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, MD.
See Centreville Primary Care Doctors.