A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Uller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Uller, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uller graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Uller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
- Presbyterian HospitalPresbyterian Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Kiyoshi Uller MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey K. Uller practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Uller has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Uller practices Emergency Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Emergency Physicians.