A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Umansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Umansky, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Umansky, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Umansky graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Umansky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Umansky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Community Health Group - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Umansky practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Umansky practices Plastic Surgery near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Surgeons.