A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Unger, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unger
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Unger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Headache Disorders
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Unger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Unger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Unger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Unger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Unger practices Family Medicine near Chino, CA.
See Chino Family Physicians.