A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Unger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Unger, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Headache Disorders
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Unger graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Unger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Robert Unger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Unger practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Unger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Unger practices Family Medicine near Chino, CA.
See Chino Family Physicians.