A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Uzzle is Poor. Dr. Uzzle has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Uzzle, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uzzle graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uzzle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uzzle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Uzzle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Uzzle practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Uzzle practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Ridge, TN and Bowling Green, KY.
See Knoxville Physiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Geoffrey Uzzle