A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Uzzle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Uzzle is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Uzzle, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uzzle graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Uzzle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Uzzle MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Uzzle practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Uzzle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Uzzle practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Ridge, TN.
See Knoxville Physiatrists.