Physiatrists

150 East Division Road
Suite #9
Oak Ridge, TN 37830
(865) 294-5056
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  IME was thorough and complete and I had a very positive experience  |  show details
by IME client on Apr 26th, 2014

I am so glad I went to this doctor for my IME, he helped me with my chronic pain issues, even though he was just doing an IME, he has a very caring heart and likes to improve peoples lives.

|  Glad I went to this Doctor  |  show details
by Client with years of chronic pain. on Mar 24th, 2014

If you have not tried this doctor, you should. He is very knowledgeable and caring. I am so glad I went.

|  I recommend this practice.  |  show details
by client significant pain problems on Feb 19th, 2014

I think this is the best experience I have ever had with a physician, i and not sure if the Physiatrist practice is much more complex than a family doctor or a chiropractor or not, but something makes this practice better at treating pain conditions than other offices. I recommend this doctor highly.

|  Temporary Disbility  |  show details
by Lacy on Feb 9th, 2014

I would recommend this doctor highly. He detected abnormalities with the way my bone was repaired and though he couldn't repair the damage, he still made suggestions to keep it from becoming worse over time. That helped the pain I was feeling daily to be significantly less, and for me that is a success! I am thankful!

|  Enter a Title for Your Review  |  show details
by Lacy Gracy on Dec 28th, 2013

Well versed, well educated, detail oriented physician. Resolving some pain issues with gait direction and giving advice on how to improve function with a long term regiment, which has resulted in a positive life change so far. This was an over all good experience. Considering my history, this experience produced a high degree of positive impact on my life. Sincerely, Lacy Grace

|  Beat the Rush - Forget about this doctor NOW!  |  show details
May 11th, 2012

Look elsewhere. Don't bother with Dr. Uzzle. First off, he doesn't LISTEN. I don't think he knows how. I have had to tell him the same thing repeatedly, only to have to repeat myself (again - ha ha) because he was off in some alternate universe where they don't speak PATIENT. Worse, I have wasted over a week of my life because this doctor doesn't like talking with his patients, either. He offered ZERO in the way of instructions after I'd had epidural corticosteroid shots. He seemed genuinely baffled that I had not somehow intuited how to proceed with my treatment. Funny, I thought HE was the doctor. After all, it is just my spine we're talking about, not anything that could permanently mess me up if things don't go well. The only reason I'm being this nice is I can't politely phrase what I really think of such a pathetically bad example of any "professional healthcare provider." My vet would have been better.

Apr 22nd, 2012

I had never had an experience with a physician like this one before. I found him to be rude, condescending and very dismissive. He was not open to discussing alternative medical treatment or plans, and cared very little for the amount of pain I was in. I would not recommend him to anyone and would advise others to stay away..

|  Wrong diagnosis  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

I went to Dr Uzzle for shoulder pain, back pain, and related neuro problems. Dr Uzzle did order MRIs, but then told me that I had arthritis and other "normal wear and tear" in my spine. Being that i'm in my twenties, I would not consider this "normal.". In addition, he dismissed my neuro problems as something chronic that I would have to live with. I went to another doctor, and it turns out that I have a dislocated first rib, causing thoracic outlet syndrome, which explains all my issues and has a simple fix.

|  Oliver Margetin  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2011

dr uzzle has to be the worst dr i have ever seen. He never diagnosed the problem, dr sanders did. He was rude and unprofessional. I cant stand the man. toc sucks

May 29th, 2009

Do not use this doctor. He is geared toward getting rid of Workmans comp Insurance claims.

Aug 22nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

My experience with Dr. Uzzle was absolutly awful. He was rude, demanding, and entirely uncompassionate to my concerns and pains. He, unfortunately, is a doctor who hates his job and truly cares nothing for his patients' well-being. I would never reccomend

Read Full Review at yahoo.com