Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr.Joke show details Dr.Joke
by Marcus on Jan 11th, 2016

Dr.Uzzle was a joke he only talked to me for a couple of minutes then left the room and I was told he was done by a nurse.

Dec 8th, 2015

Not personable. Not terribly thorough.

IME was thorough and complete and I had a very positive experience show details IME was thorough and complete and I had a very positive experience
by IME client on Apr 26th, 2014

I am so glad I went to this doctor for my IME, he helped me with my chronic pain issues, even though he was just doing an IME, he has a very caring heart and likes to improve peoples lives.

Glad I went to this Doctor show details Glad I went to this Doctor
by Client with years of chronic pain. on Mar 24th, 2014

If you have not tried this doctor, you should. He is very knowledgeable and caring. I am so glad I went.

I recommend this practice. show details I recommend this practice.
by client significant pain problems on Feb 19th, 2014

I think this is the best experience I have ever had with a physician, i and not sure if the Physiatrist practice is much more complex than a family doctor or a chiropractor or not, but something makes this practice better at treating pain conditions than other offices. I recommend this doctor highly.

Temporary Disbility show details Temporary Disbility
by Lacy on Feb 9th, 2014

I would recommend this doctor highly. He detected abnormalities with the way my bone was repaired and though he couldn't repair the damage, he still made suggestions to keep it from becoming worse over time. That helped the pain I was feeling daily to be significantly less, and for me that is a success! I am thankful!

Beat the Rush - Forget about this doctor NOW! show details Beat the Rush - Forget about this doctor NOW!
May 11th, 2012

Look elsewhere. Don't bother with Dr. Uzzle. First off, he doesn't LISTEN. I don't think he knows how. I have had to tell him the same thing repeatedly, only to have to repeat myself (again - ha ha) because he was off in some alternate universe where they don't speak PATIENT. Worse, I have wasted over a week of my life because this doctor doesn't like talking with his patients, either. He offered ZERO in the way of instructions after I'd had epidural corticosteroid shots. He seemed genuinely baffled that I had not somehow intuited how to proceed with my treatment. Funny, I thought HE was the doctor. After all, it is just my spine we're talking about, not anything that could permanently mess me up if things don't go well. The only reason I'm being this nice is I can't politely phrase what I really think of such a pathetically bad example of any "professional healthcare provider." My vet would have been better.

Apr 22nd, 2012

I had never had an experience with a physician like this one before. I found him to be rude, condescending and very dismissive. He was not open to discussing alternative medical treatment or plans, and cared very little for the amount of pain I was in. I would not recommend him to anyone and would advise others to stay away..

Wrong diagnosis show details Wrong diagnosis
Mar 1st, 2012

I went to Dr Uzzle for shoulder pain, back pain, and related neuro problems. Dr Uzzle did order MRIs, but then told me that I had arthritis and other "normal wear and tear" in my spine. Being that i'm in my twenties, I would not consider this "normal.". In addition, he dismissed my neuro problems as something chronic that I would have to live with. I went to another doctor, and it turns out that I have a dislocated first rib, causing thoracic outlet syndrome, which explains all my issues and has a simple fix.

Oliver Margetin show details Oliver Margetin
Dec 29th, 2011

dr uzzle has to be the worst dr i have ever seen. He never diagnosed the problem, dr sanders did. He was rude and unprofessional. I cant stand the man. toc sucks