A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vacirca
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vacirca Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacirca graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vacirca has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Vacirca FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Vacirca practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY and Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See East Setauket Hematologists and East Setauket Oncologists.