A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacirca graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vacirca has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Vacirca FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Vacirca practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and East Patchogue, NY.
See Smithtown Hematologists and Smithtown Oncologists.