A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacirca graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vacirca has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Vacirca FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Vacirca practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson Station, NY and East Patchogue, NY.
See East Setauket Hematologists and East Setauket Oncologists.