Dr. Jeffrey Lee Vacirca MD and FACP is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology.
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca, MD, FACP is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacirca graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vacirca has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vacirca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Vacirca practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Vacirca practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and East Patchogue, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Hematologists, and East Setauket Oncologists.