A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Vakil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Vakil, Hip, Joint Replacement, and Knee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vakil
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vakil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Vakil, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakil graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vakil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J. Vakil MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Vakil practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Vakil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Vakil practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons and Willow Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.