A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Vakil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Vakil, Hip, Joint Replacement, and Knee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vakil
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vakil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Vakil, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopedic Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vakil graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vakil has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey J. Vakil MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Vakil practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Vakil has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Vakil practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Willow Grove, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Abington, PA and Chalfont, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons and Willow Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.