Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Jeffrey Vakil
Dr Jeffrey Vakil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willow Grove, PA, with another office in Abington, PA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr Vakil is affiliated with Jeanes Hospital, Temple East Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr Vakil has received 1 award.
Dr Jeffrey Vakil has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr Jeffrey Vakil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willow Grove, PA.
Dr Andrew Star
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Willow Grove, PA 0 mi34
Dr Surena Namdari
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Willow Grove, PA 0 mi6
Dr Jeffry Rubin
Willow Grove, PA 0 mi46