A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Van Dermark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Van Dermark, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Dermark graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Van Dermark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Van Dermark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Van Dermark practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Van Dermark practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.