A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Van Dermark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Van Dermark is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Van Dermark, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Dermark graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Van Dermark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Todd Van Dermark MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Van Dermark practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Van Dermark has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Van Dermark practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.