A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Van Lier Ribbink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Van Lier Ribbink, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Van Lier Ribbink, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endocrine and Pancreas
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Lier Ribbink graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Van Lier Ribbink has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Anthony Van Lier Ribbink MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Van Lier Ribbink practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Van Lier Ribbink has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Van Lier Ribbink practices Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.