A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey VanGelderen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey VanGelderen, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey VanGelderen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. VanGelderen graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. VanGelderen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center Harrison
- Hills & Dales General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Theodore VanGelderen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. VanGelderen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey VanGelderen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey VanGelderen practices Pediatrics near Bay City, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI.
See Bay City Pediatricians.