A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Vanmeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Vanmeter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanmeter graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vanmeter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
- Genesis Bethesda Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Paul Vanmeter MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey P. Vanmeter practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Vanmeter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Vanmeter practices Family Medicine near Somerset, OH.
See Somerset Primary Care Doctors.