A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Vasta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Vasta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Vasta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasta graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vasta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Vasta MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Vasta practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Vasta has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jeffrey Vasta practices Internal Medicine near Trinity, FL.