Dr. Jeffrey Vasta MD Patient Reviews

December 22nd, 2016
Very knowledgeable and caring doctor
When my gastroenterologist told me to go home and take more fiber, I made a same day appointment with Dr. Vasta. After spending 5 minutes with him, he diagnosed me with C-dif which was confirmed by stool sample. I had been sick for 3 weeks and the gastro doctor just didn't want to hear about it.

June 7th, 2016
Great Doctor
Love this Doctor and his staff, they are the most caring bunch I have ever met!

September 21st, 2015
I have been a patient since 2000 and he is an excellent doctor. I could not ask for better. He is very understanding, compassionate and is very knowledgeable

March 19th, 2015
Exceptional staff and exceptional Physician

March 16th, 2015
Staff is the rudest bunch I've ever seen. Doctor Vasta is great but the staff needs fired.

August 17th, 2014
Too expensivve
Dr. Vasta ended up taking only three or four insurances, all of which were prohibitivly expensive and we could not afford them. We were sorry to lose Dr. Vasta, but we had to go with the doctor that our insurance paid for.

April 21st, 2014
Exceptional M.D.
Dr. Vasta is the first and only physician I've ever trusted in my life. He took the time to perform a procedure despite the fact that it caused him to be late for a family function. I've had emergencies where the staff got me in despite the day's appointments. Dr. Vasta is understanding, patient and caring. He takes his time to discuss everything. For all the negative reviews I'd say that, yes, his administrative staff may not be all they can be, but also remember that science is not always a guarantee. If things aren't getting better than that needs to be discussed and a specialist might be a requirement. I've felt a connection with Dr. Vasta from day one and he always looks out for me and digs to make sure I'm taking my meds right, etc. His staff has actually improved lately.

April 17th, 2014
Great Office
Best doctor and best office !! Outstanding, personal and professional. Glad I found them!

February 23rd, 2014
Outstanding Office and Doctor
What a great office and Doctor. Never had a problem being seen or with the office staff or doctor. Have had a long wait time, but overall, I have found the doctor outstanding. I love the new portal where I can request appointments and send questions directly to the doctor, it bypasses the office staff and gets my message right to him. I also love that I can schedule some appointments that way as well. My mother and Father are also patients of Dr Vasta and he has always made the correct diagnosis and we have never had a problem with medications or testing. He is very busy for a reason. He is the best. I have even been in the waiting room with doctors and priests or pastors, he seems to take care of a lot of people who are really happy, sitting in the waiting room, I have never heard anyone complain about the wait. They do have TV's instead of advertising, which is nice. I do hope the wait times improve, but other then that I am glad, even proud to say he is my doctor.

November 8th, 2012
Horrible wait !!!!
Horible waiting... on the phone and in office!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 4th, 2012
Great doctor
My family and I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Vasta as our primary care doctor. He had been able to see us every time in a timely manner and is always right on with his diagnosis. I have nothing but praise for his nurse practitioner, Julia who is also his wife. She was very thorough, knowledgable and caring. Pam and Mike, the Physicians Assistants are also excellent. Al in all it is a great team and we will continue with this practice always.Thanks Trinity medical Associates for all you do!

March 4th, 2012
dr Vasta and his office are fantastic. More people should post about Dr.Vasta who are happy with his care. It seems like only the ones who are upset post something!! I am certain I am not the only one who has had him go above and beyond for me. When I call after hours I even get his direct cell phone, no answering service!! I don't bother him wiht perscription refills or things that can be handled during the week by his staff, but I have called him after hours when my sister was sick and he came over to my house...who does that??