Dr. Jeffrey Scott Veluz MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Veluz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Veluz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Veluz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Veluz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Veluz has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Veluz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Veluz practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Veluz practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Downers Grove, IL.
See Fountain Hill Surgeons, Fountain Hill Internists, and Fountain Hill Pain Management Doctors.