A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Victoroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Victoroff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Victoroff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Victoroff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Victoroff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeff Victoroff practice?
- Dr. Jeff Victoroff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Victoroff practices Psychiatry near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Psychiatrists.