A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeff Victoroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeff Victoroff, Neurologist is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Victoroff
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Victoroff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeff Victoroff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Victoroff graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Victoroff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeff Victoroff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jeff Victoroff practice?
- Dr. Jeff Victoroff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeff Victoroff practices Psychiatry near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Psychiatrists.