Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Vinocur
Dr. Jeffrey Vinocur, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Vinocur is affiliated with Golisano Children's Hospital. Dr. Vinocur has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Vinocur has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jeffrey Vinocur is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Homaira Rahimi
Rochester, NY 0 mi
Dr. Namrita Malhi
Rochester, NY 0 mi
Dr. Burr Hall
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi20