Overall Review

April 19th, 2016
He may be a good Doc...But only if he shows up!
I saw Dr. Visco a few yrs. ago. He seemed to help me, and I felt he was proficient. When I began experiencing another problem- I scheduled an appt. with him, after waiting months to see him- I receive a call from his office, that morning, to cancel my appt. I rescheduled again- A month later, only to receive another call to cancel. He needs to get real- My time is just as important as his! He is inconsiderate and unprofessional. Hey- Get another Doc to take over if you can't make it in. At this point, I wouldn't bother. Moving on.

December 23rd, 2015
If you have to have bowel surgery, he's your Doc!
What a kind man. I felt very secure on knowing what could happen during my rectal prolapse surgery and possible outcomes. He reviewed the procedure with me. He had excellent follow up care. I had a liaison nurse, Dianne, who was very knowledgable and kind.

July 9th, 2015
Excellent bedside manner but more importantly his surgical expertise is outstanding. Recovery time is short with minimal scarring. Appointment times can be hard to get and wait times long but worth it for the outcome.

December 18th, 2014
One of the best
Very good, and does show concern for his patients. I totally trust him. Try him.

June 12th, 2014
Wonderful surgeon, warm, inspires confidence, careful post-op follow-ups.Made a bad experience tolerable.

May 11th, 2014
COLONOSCOPY
EXPLAINS THINGS CLEARLY, SEEMS LIKE TALKING TO A FRIEND, KIND TO FAMILY, GOOD NATURED, JUST A PLEASURE TO TALK TO. VERY NICE GUY, AND CONSIDERED THE BEST IN THE FIELD ALSO. I'M A NURSE, SO I FEEL LIKE I CAN COMPARE THESE GUYS PRETTY WELL---HE'S AMONG THE BEST

March 21st, 2013
retired
My case became very complicated as he discovered when trying the HAL procedure that was planned, he ended up having to open me from the bellybutton to the pubic area, through a previous incision, where he encountered a vast amount of adhesions, working through all of that he did the sigmoid colon resection plus a lot of other work. He said I make him work for his money, but now 8 weeks later I am doing fine, thanks Dr. Visco.

April 10th, 2012
Fantastic doctor
Dr. Visco is the best doctor I have ever dealt with. His bedside manner is excellent and he really gets to know his patients. When I first got sick right before my son's wedding, I was really upset and he reassured me that he'd get me well enough to be able to attend the wedding. I got to go to the wedding and it was wonderful. After almost a year of surgeries and treatment, I am cured and forever thankful to him.

March 5th, 2012
Dr. Visco performed colon cancer surgery on me and saved my life, there is noone that I will ever trust as much

January 29th, 2011
Great job! :)

August 10th, 2010
surgical treatment
This is one of the best doctors I have seen in a long time. He preformed surgery on me recently and I couldn't be happier. Went in very nervous...he was very responsive to me and my needs. Excellent bedside manner. Would recommend him to anyone. I am very picky and he passed with flying colors!!!!

May 23rd, 2010
A great surgeon and professional -
Dr jeffrey Visco is a very professional physician and surgeon. He has taken care of me and several of my family members and office staff. He is probably the best surgical residents that I was involved in training and I have such confidence in him that I chose him as my colorectal surgeon. Amazing talent and very professional and great bedisde manners. I recommend him without hesitation to anyone with colorectal disease.