A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Vrabec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Vrabec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Vrabec, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Facial Paralysis
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrabec graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vrabec has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vrabec accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Vrabec practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Vrabec practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.