Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Vrabec:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Vrabec is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vrabec
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vrabec Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Vrabec, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Facial Paralysis
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Vrabec graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vrabec has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey T Vrabec FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey T. Vrabec practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Vrabec has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Vrabec practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.