Dr. Jeffrey Vrabec Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Vrabec?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Vrabec?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2016

Great ..appeared to be very considerate

February 9th, 2016

I provided all the tests that documented I have Ménière's. His resident spent more time with me than physician. He stood at a distance and seemed very clinical. He maybe very knowledgable unfortunately there was not a patient/physician connection.

January 16th, 2016

I won't be back. "Nuff said.

November 19th, 2015

Highly Recommend

My ENT a (Texas Super Doc) in Austin referred me to Dr Vrabec for cholesteatoma. I was given an initial appointment for the following day. Dr Vrabec spent considerable time with my husband and I reviewing my records, CT scan etc explaining my diagnosis and treatment options, answering all of our questions. Surgery was scheduled ASAP as I requested and his office staff provided all the necessary preop information the following day as well as always calling me back the same day when I had other questions. The office staff always scheduled appointments convenient to me as I was driving to/from Austin. The surgery was done at Methodist on time and as planned. Dr Vrabel came in before the surgery answering all questions I had. I felt extremely confident in his surgical skills and the 3-4 hour surgery was highly successful. My visits post op were of the same caliber. I have scheduled surgery for my other ear with Dr Vrabec. My experience has been excellent. As a medical professional I highly recommend Dr Vrabec.

October 12th, 2015

not worth the wait

I waited a whole month to see this dr. I was scheduled for a Thursday and the nurses called to confirm appt the day before. Arriving to the address I googled, I was told he no longer was at that location. The nurses failed to inform me that he had relocated. Anyway, got to see him the next day, spent about 10-15 min trying to answer the questions I was being asked by him. He was cutting me off as I was trying to explain my situation to him and he was trying to tell me otherwise on how I felt after I told him that I felt dizzy all of the time, not sometimes. Long story short, I walked out of there in a small arguement and was handed a sheet of paper with exercises. He said the dizziness should go away after a while..smh , do not recommend to see him.

February 13th, 2014

Very patient and thorough. Would recommend to anyone who needed a good ear doctor

June 11th, 2013

We do not recommend him

It was a waste of time. He has no people skills, he is not child friendly-we saw him at the Children's hospital! He would not answer our questions regarding how many cochlear implants he has preformed just said " a lot", He just stared at us. We will not use him.

April 1st, 2013

Tympano plasty

I was the patient of Dr. Vrabec. He did not correct my hearing loss as he did a Tympano Plasty surgery and he told that hearing will be improved but nothing improved. Waste of time and money.

March 28th, 2011

Would recommend highly

I had an ear infection that had eaten up the ear drum and gone into the surrounding bone. Spent 4 months going to other ENT specialists that were unable to fix the infection. Searched for the top guy in Houston, studied many reviews, spoke with several top notch doctors and nurses in order to find Vrabec. He halted the infection immediately and later did tympanoplasty on me. I feel very fortunate to have found Vrabec and cannot recommend him highly enough. Brilliant physician that lives up to a very impressive resume. Great support staff too, which I personally think is very important.

November 20th, 2010

will refer to friends

April 15th, 2010

will never go back again

after waiting two wks fon an appointment.waited an hour in his office.he spent maybe 5 min discussing my problem.second visit was worse,never truly identified my problem.sent me on my way,with no results.waste of time and money!

October 30th, 2009

Very Bad Experience

This Dr. did not address my issues as a consultant at all. He stared so at me that his ego really came out to me. When I realized that he was not going to help and address my issues, I stared him down just as bad. He got off that eye contact after he knew I was on to him. He needs to stay in the classroom and NOT seeing patients...........My experience with him was more than unpleasant.