Dr. Jeffrey Vrielink MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

October 30th, 2015
Shouldn't Be Allowed to Practice
I don't know how this man is still allowed to practice. When my daughter brought in books about natural healing to talk with him he immediately went into a rant about it being the devil's work. How is that even allowed with someone who is working with people with mental health issues?

August 11th, 2015
I was traveling out of town for a vacation - got 1/2 way to my destination (about 7 hours away) only to realize I had forgotten my medication. I called Dr. Vrielinks office and the next morning he was able to call in a new script to a local pharmacy. I was so grateful for the promptness with which my situation was handled.

April 12th, 2014
Dr. Vrielink is a compassionate Christian who took time to talk with me and see me as a whole person, rather than simply write me a prescription for medications. I found healing not only through the medications he prescribed, but through his therapeutic coaching to help me understand and manage my mental illness. I appreciated his use of Scripture and prayer to remind me of the truth and hope that I have through Jesus Christ. I highly recommend his services.

September 25th, 2013
Patient
I have read some of the reviews below and any problems that may have occurred must be because he was at Pine Rest. Dr. Vrielink has his own private practice now and my experience with him has been wonderful. I have seen 5 different psychiatrists and have never had a connection and never have been treated with the respect that I have received from Dr. Vrielink.

September 18th, 2013
excellent
This is the best psychiatrist I have evre been to. he is by far the most through caring man i hav e ever meant in a practice.He is there right with you feeli g your pain and does everything and takes many diefferent avenus to help his patinets including prayer. I truly love the way yhecares from the heart and does not give up. You will not be disappointed!!!!

May 29th, 2008
Cold hearted and sloppy
Dr. Vrielink is very rude and condescending. He constantly interrupts and claims he is here to educate. He was also acted the same to my husband who was trying to get answers from him. He doesn't seem at all interested in what his patient has to say. He removed me from my medication immedietely, however the medication I was on required to stop taking it gradually. When i confronted the doctor about this he said "let's change the subject." In short, I believe Dr. Jeffrey J Vrielink has no business practicing medicine.