Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Campbell, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey W Campbell MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Campbell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Campbell practices Neurological Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Neurological Surgeons.