A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Childers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Childers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Childers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Childers graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Childers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Wayne Childers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Childers practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Childers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Childers practices Family Medicine near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Primary Care Doctors.