A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Dennis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Dennis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Dennis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Walter Dennis MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Dennis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Dennis practices Internal Medicine near Oxford, MS.
See Oxford Internists.