Overall Review

May 12th, 2016
Dr. Lewis was very knowledgable about what kind of cysts I had and removed them painlessly.

April 12th, 2015
FABULOUS DOCTOR and OFFICE STAFF
Dr. Jeffrey Lewis is compassionate, humble, and most caring. His staff is equally as caring, and interested in every patient's concerns. This is a wonderful office if a surgeon is needed, or if you think you may need surgery. Dr. Lewis is in no hurry to operate. He will sit and talk as long as needed. He puts you at ease., and is very easy to converse with.

August 27th, 2012
No one better in this area
He and his staff go above and beyond. Dr Lewis has performed three surgeries on me, one for a cancer diagnosis. He was highly recommended in this area and I am so fortunate to have been under his care.

June 18th, 2012
Highly recommended
When I found a lump in my breast, I asked several people in the medical field who they would go to see and Dr Lewis was recommended. I was extremely happy with everything about him and his staff. Dr Lewis made me feel very confident with him and his ability. My surgery went well and I would highly recommend Dr Lewis to anyone and if I ever need surgery again, I will be back in his office.

January 16th, 2011
run TO this doctor!
Dr.Lewis is one of the doctors that I credit with saving my life. 10 Years ago today he performed my mastectomy. Who cares about scars when I still have my life and health?! I also had positive lymph nodes (7) and he was very truthful about every aspect of my treatment. I have never met a kinder, more compassionate doctor! The doctor that originally diagnosed me could only repeat over and over,"Oh my god. I'm so sorry. I don't know what to tell you." And that was a female OB/GYN. Dr. Lewis took wonderful care of me and made me certain that I was going to be OK.

August 9th, 2009
Run far away from this surgeon!
This surgeon did the absolute worst surgery on me - I have hideous scars for life. Immediately after the surgery, he came in the hospital room and told me I was cancer free. In my follwo up office visit, he claimed he never said that and I had several positive lymph nodes that were cancerous. My whole family heard him say that there were no positive lymph nodes in the hospital room. He told me how many surgeries of my type he did in a year and it was a high number -- I thought he would know what he is doing. I didn't get other opinions and should have. Anyone considering this surgeon should come to my house and see my hideous body. It is like a horror show. Please talk to many other surgeons and go to the support groups and ask them who is the best for your type of surgery.