A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Myers, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Myers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey William Myers DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Myers practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Myers has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Myers practices Emergency Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY and Dunkirk, NY.
See Buffalo Emergency Physicians.