A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Rice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Rice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Rice has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula
- Community Hospital of The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Warren Rice MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Rice practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Rice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Rice practices Internal Medicine near Monterey, CA.
See Monterey Internists.