A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Robinson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey William Robinson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Robinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Robinson practices Internal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists.