A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey William Thompson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Thompson practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Williamsport, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Carbondale, PA.
See Williamsport Family Physicians, Williamsport Primary Care Doctors, and Williamsport Internists.