A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Weinstein is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Weinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Weinstein has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Weinstein MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Weinstein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dayton, OH.
See Dayton Internists and Dayton Infectious Disease Doctors.