A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wagener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wagener, Professor is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagener
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wagener, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagener graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wagener has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Wagener MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Wagener practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wagener has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wagener practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Pulmonologists.