A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wagener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wagener, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagener graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wagener has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wagener accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Wagener practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Wagener practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pulmonary Disease near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians, Aurora Pediatric Specialists, and Aurora Pulmonologists.