A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wagener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wagener, Professor is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wagener, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency
- Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagener graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wagener has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Wagener MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Wagener practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wagener has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Wagener practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Pediatricians and Aurora Pulmonologists.