Dr. Jeffrey Waguespack MD Patient Reviews

4.7

July 30th, 2012
Fantastic doctor!
He is the best PCP I have ever seen. He takes the time to listen, and never seems rushed. Because he is part of the Scott and White system, he has access to doctors of every specialty, and, since they all share the same chart, he can see the case notes from all the other doctors. He never hesitates to refer you to a specialist if he is not sure of a diagnosis. My daughter had seen at least 20 different doctors over an eight year period before she saw Dr. Waguespack. He referred her to seven different specialists in the S&W system, and together they were able to figure out what tests to run. They figured out was wrong (rare genetic disorder), and they are all working together to treat her. He is definitely one of the best doctors my family has ever seen.

June 4th, 2011
Great, Caring Physician
Dr. Waguespack is my primary doctor, and he and his staff are precious. I appreciate that they are able to schedule appointments quickly when I am sick, call in prescriptions when I am in need, and quickly return phone calls when I have questions. Dr. W greets with a personable smile and hand shake and takes his time with patients. It is invaluable as a patient to feel like your doctor is listening and hearing your concerns. I also appreciate that he is cautious and knowledgable about his prescriptions. I would recommend his services.