Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. Judy's Book.
 |  Missing my favorite Doctor  |  show details
by Sheryl M. Johnson on Dec 27th, 2013

Dr. Waitzman not only delivered all three of my sons, he became a friend. My marriage wasn't an easy one. He was concerned for me and my children. Being jewish, he guided me to his synogogue. He was always so caring, beyond just being a doctor. None of my pregnancies or deliveries were "by the book". But he made me feel as though I could get through anything. Dr. Waitzman, I just wanted you to know what a special man you are. I am no longer married. My eldest son is married with a little girl and baby on the way. My middle son is a marine and my youngest son will graduate from high school this year. I went back to school and am a help desk administrator for Swedish Covenant Hospital. So see, things do get better, when you have strong people behind you. Thank you.

|  Fantastic Doctor !  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

Unfortunately Dr Waitzman has closed his practice earlier this year. I miss him. He was just a wonderful doctor. Patient, kind, very wise and very professional. He delivered both of our children by C-Sections and the whole experience was great. I will always appreciate him. Thank you Dr Waitzman ! Best wishes...

Sep 10th, 2010

I was a patient of Dr Waitzman for 30 years and was totally a fish out of water when he unexpectedly closed his practice. He was the BEST! If somehow he finds these ratings still - we wish him well & miss him terribly!

Dec 11th, 2009

Practice closing as of 1/31/2010

by Dr.WPatient on Dec 2nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Waitzman is the BEST doctor and I recommend him without hesitation. During my second pregnancy, I landed in his office and the ER with bleeding which is very, very scary during pregnancy. Dr. Waitzman was very comforting and took the time to answer all our questions. He even took the time to call me at home after one episode to check in on me. A good friend of mine had similar episodes and her doctor told her she's probably miscarrying and made her wait in his office for over an hour. I was so upset for my friend and can't imagine Dr. Waitzman being so cold and uncaring. Thankfully, both my friend and I went on to deliver healhty babies.

|  Never had a better doctor!  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2008

Dr Waitzman was my attending physician when I was pregnant with my son. My pregnancy went well, and my labor was super easy thanks to Dr Waitzman. His bedside manner and philosophy on pain management is great. Dr Waitzman has a very calm demeanor and he is geniunely interested in his patients. I have never had a better doctor and hope he will be my obgyn for a long, long time.

Sep 3rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Waitzman delivered my children and is now delivering my grandchildren. We all love him, he is the best, most caring doctor.

Dec 3rd, 2007 on yahoo.com

We LOVE him!!! We would have another baby just to have him deliver for us again!

Aug 13th, 2007 on yahoo.com

He's fantastic: Previous reviewer was right, Dr. Waitzman is very gentle. I had never been to a male GYN prior to Dr. Waitzman. I was with a female GYN who had terrible bedside manners when my friend recommended Dr. Waitzman. I'm so glad I took my friend'

|  the best  |  show details
by Leorah S. at Judy`sBook on Aug 5th, 2005 on judysbook.com

Dr. Waitzman is the best dr in the world. I never want anyone else to deliver my children. He is patient attentive and actually listens to what you ask him. If you call he is on the phone with you in a matter of seconds. And is patient and ...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com