Dr. Jeffrey Wald MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

September 16th, 2015
The entire staff at Kansas City Allergy and Asthma are great! I've had terrible allergies most of my life, after my first appoint with Dr. Wald about a year ago I would say they have improved 75%. The nurses at the immunization desk are always polite and recognize me, the ladies at the front desk are super sweet, and his assistant Monica is a wonderful substitute when he is not available. Every visit of mine is a great experience.

August 13th, 2014
Best Doctor Yet
Dr Wald has been one of the best doctors I have seen. After suffering many years with severe allergies, Dr Wald was able to test and diagnose me within an hour. Whenever I have days where I feel sick, I report it back to Dr Wald and his genuine spirit always has an answer. From the look in his eyes its clear he has passion for what his does and is simply there to help people who suffer from allergies. Because of Dr Wald, I am considering becoming an allergist myself. Thank You!!!

April 19th, 2013
On top of His game
This doc is super confident! His diagnosis is spot on for the most part, but he can be skeptical of his patient's complaints as far as side effects from medicine go.

October 14th, 2011
My daughter was dx with peanut allergies. I liked Dr. Wald and was pleased with is knowledge and bedside manner.

February 17th, 2011
Juvenile Manor
Dr. Jeffery Wald has no clue on how to treat patients- he is a pompous, stuck-up jerk who thinks he knows more than anyone else and guesses when it comes to diagnosing patients problems. I didnt get to choose my doctor and if I did, I would NOT have chosen Dr. Wald. He misdiagnosis his patients and when they go to get a second opinion, WHICH IS NORMAL, he acts like a juvenile and sabotages their other appointments/tests from other doctors-WHICH HE HAD NO RIGHT TO DO. He had a nurse do his dirty work of writing a letter to me- that I should never come back to make another appointment. I didnt expect Dr. Wald to act like an infant- his actions were less than satisfactory and not very professional. I DO NOT SUGGEST Dr. Wald TO ANYONE OR HIS PLACES OF EMPLOYMENT!