Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Walden
Dr. Jeffrey Walden, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT, with another office in Avon, CT. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Walden is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital, Hartford Hospital and Hartford Hospital, Hartford CT. Dr. Walden has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Walden has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jeffrey Walden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Francoise Roux
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Hartford, CT 0 mi28
Dr. Devendranath Mannuru
Hartford, CT 0 mi9
Dr. Francis Kiernan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Hartford, CT 0 mi38