Dr. Jeffrey Waldrop MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2015
Dr. Waldrop is a very professional orthopedic surgeon. He was prompt, gave us enough time to discuss our medical condition, and even took our MRI records home for further study prior surgery. He fixed the damage and tried his best to save us another surgery by not putting screws in the elbow. In all, Dr. Waldrop is very helpful and simply knows what he's doing.

April 13th, 2015
Very satisfied with the surgery and after care. Dr Waltrup is very professional and caring doctor.

March 9th, 2015
Dr. Waldrop listens and answers all my questions, he takes time to explain things. He did both of my husband's knee replacement's and now I am getting ready for him to do one of my knees. He is very understanding, and most important, we trust him.

July 5th, 2014
Miss
He is not a good communicator

November 18th, 2013
My bad experience with Dr. Waldrop
Knee pain sufferer I went to Dr Waldrop because I had very bad knee pain. My regular doctor sent me for a block of knee X rays so I was already prepared for the doctor when I got there to save time. I got the X rays and went directly to Dr Waldrop. When I saw him in the exam room and gave him the X Rays he dismissed them all together. He then sent me down the hall to have the same X rays taken all over again. After that he told me my knees were fine and to just take pain meds. I went immediately back to my doctor who sent me for an MRI. The MRI showed that I had a meniscus tear. I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow with a competent surgeon. I would never recommend Dr Waldrop even for a head ache.

November 15th, 2013
Great

October 30th, 2013
My experience with Dr. Waldrop
I have had Dr. Waldrop do my hip replacement on both hips and I have never had a problem with him or his office. He is an awesome doctor with an easy manner. I appreciate his "bedside manner" and the way he makes me feel before and after the surgery. I have absolutely nothing but the best to say about Dr. Waldrop.

March 23rd, 2012
Dr Waldrop is an example of what a doctor shouldn't be. He caused me more pain and suffering than my actual injury. I would not recommend him. He looks professional but he is incompetent. Stay away from him!

January 17th, 2012
Dr. Waldrop needs to spend more time with patients
The office sees over 150 patients a day. No wonder he only spent five minutes with me. His practice is overbooked. On the other hand, he is very professional, knows what he is doing, and is nice. He did an orthoscopic procedure on my right knee. I walk much better now. He is very good in controlling pain.

October 11th, 2011
not great
After over an hour wait, the doctor did not even look at the MRI we had brought. He took one x-ray and dismissed her problem as a sore tendon. He referred to her MRI write up as a bunch on nonsense and never looked at the CD.

April 13th, 2011
Dr. Waldrop
I must say that I have had nothing but wonderful service from this doctor. He has been very kind and caring and after my surgery was in each day to see how I was doing. Great bed side manner and whether in the hospital or not he always took the time I needed to speak with me and to explain what he was planning to do. I have absolutely NO complaints for Dr. Waldrop and will certainly see him again.

July 19th, 2017