Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
23550 Park St
Ste 100
Dearborn, MI 48124
313-730-0500
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Miss  |  show details
by Anonymous on Jul 5th, 2014

He is not a good communicator

|  My bad experience with Dr. Waldrop  |  show details
by Knee pain sufferer on Nov 17th, 2013

Knee pain sufferer I went to Dr Waldrop because I had very bad knee pain. My regular doctor sent me for a block of knee X rays so I was already prepared for the doctor when I got there to save time. I got the X rays and went directly to Dr Waldrop. When I saw him in the exam room and gave him the X Rays he dismissed them all together. He then sent me down the hall to have the same X rays taken all over again. After that he told me my knees were fine and to just take pain meds. I went immediately back to my doctor who sent me for an MRI. The MRI showed that I had a meniscus tear. I am scheduled for surgery tomorrow with a competent surgeon. I would never recommend Dr Waldrop even for a head ache.

|  My experience with Dr. Waldrop  |  show details
by Catherine Ghrist on Oct 30th, 2013

I have had Dr. Waldrop do my hip replacement on both hips and I have never had a problem with him or his office. He is an awesome doctor with an easy manner. I appreciate his "bedside manner" and the way he makes me feel before and after the surgery. I have absolutely nothing but the best to say about Dr. Waldrop.

|  show details
Mar 22nd, 2012

Dr Waldrop is an example of what a doctor shouldn't be. He caused me more pain and suffering than my actual injury. I would not recommend him. He looks professional but he is incompetent. Stay away from him!

|  Dr. Waldrop needs to spend more time with patients  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

The office sees over 150 patients a day. No wonder he only spent five minutes with me. His practice is overbooked. On the other hand, he is very professional, knows what he is doing, and is nice. He did an orthoscopic procedure on my right knee. I walk much better now. He is very good in controlling pain.

|  not great  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

After over an hour wait, the doctor did not even look at the MRI we had brought. He took one x-ray and dismissed her problem as a sore tendon. He referred to her MRI write up as a bunch on nonsense and never looked at the CD.

|  Dr. Waldrop  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2011

I must say that I have had nothing but wonderful service from this doctor. He has been very kind and caring and after my surgery was in each day to see how I was doing. Great bed side manner and whether in the hospital or not he always took the time I needed to speak with me and to explain what he was planning to do. I have absolutely NO complaints for Dr. Waldrop and will certainly see him again.