A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wallentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wallentine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallentine
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Wallentine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wallentine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallentine graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wallentine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Wallentine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Wallentine practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wallentine has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Wallentine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Payson, UT.
See Payson Surgeons.