A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Wallentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Wallentine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallentine
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallentine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Wallentine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallentine graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wallentine has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey M Wallentine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Wallentine practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Wallentine has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Wallentine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Payson, UT.
See Payson Surgeons.