Dr. Jeffrey Wartman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2017
Family Physician
Dr. Wartman takes time to listen to you , understand your problem(S) and addresses how to solve or treat the situation.

February 26th, 2017
I have confidence in him.

January 8th, 2017
Dr. Jeffery Wartman
I am a long time patient of Muscular Dystrophy. I moved to Brandon a few months ago. Having to leave a doctor that knows you and your disease for years is extremely hard. I saw a doctor that changed some of my meds and had me in a very bad way. Then, I saw Dr Wartman. He has me back on my much needed meds for my muscle disease and I'm very grateful. He not only is knowledgeable but is a very caring doctor who REALLY LISTENS to what you have to say. I have found a doctor, in my new home area, who understands me at last!! Thank you Dr Wartman and God bless.

June 21st, 2016
Terrible diagnosis, more interested in prescribing Rx than finding problem and addressing. Always late.

August 7th, 2013
does not take health complaint seriosly
dr wartman has been my docter for 30 years;however I j\know my body better than he does. when I tell him I have a serious problem he seems todisrcard my concerns.I find his treatment to be very conservative and I find that I must often return to the office ti demand MORE AGRESSIVE CARE. however I AM HESITANT TO CHANGE DOCTERS AS HE HAS BEEN TREATING ME FOR SUCH LONG TIME,I REALIZE THAT PRT OF THE RESPONSIBILTY RELIES WITH ME AND I NEED TO BE MORE SPECIFC AND AGRSSIVE WITH MY HEALTHI ISSUES AND NOT BLAME IT ALL ON HIM.

April 12th, 2013
Overloaded, and it shows
Could be a good doctor to have as a primary care- if his front desk smiled ONCE in a while, was on time, and anyone there showed ANY interest in returning phone calls or following up. Overloaded, and it shows.

February 9th, 2011
Shows little interest
Dr. Wartman is prompt and quiet in a calming way, but seems to have little interest in the patient. It is not that he is in a hurry to get out of the room, it's more that he has little desire to dig very deeply into a medical complaint.

May 6th, 2010
Awesome Primary Care Physicain
After almost completely giving up on doctors I found Dr. Wartman. I had arrived in a stateof mind that I simply didn't trust doctors. I began to avoid them at all cost. My experienceswith Dr. Wartman began when I was on my last leg with a "stomach ache" that turned in to a 24/7 ordeal in 2004. He thoroughly diagnosed what my issue was. He did some lab test just to be sure. I had a variety of ailments after that incident and after using Dr. Wartman every time I now see him as a regular patient for almost every need. I find him to be very open minded and a real life saver. He is real upbeat and always listens and ask questions. I know he is sincere and I never feel rushed. On another note Dr. Wartman always has seems to have assistants and while there is nothing wrong with them, I prefer to see Dr. Wartman personally.

August 17th, 2009
AVOID
Arrogant, not open minded to anything, not skilled in new and hard to diagnosed diseases. Caused hospitalization of my wife, which could have ended in a fatality. Had she not had the good sense to go on her gut instincts and go to the emergency room. This doctor and his associates never gave my wife, the care she deserved, the time, the courtesy or assistance. Stay away, we will

April 21st, 2017