The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Wasserman
Dr. Jeffrey Wasserman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with other offices in Bradenton, FL and Lakewood Ranch, FL. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Wasserman is affiliated with Lakewood Ranch Medical Center and Manatee Memorial Hospital. Dr. Wasserman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Wasserman has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Jeffrey Wasserman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Robert Ruvolo
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Sarasota, FL 0.89 mi32
Dr. Mark Collins
Sarasota, FL 1.10 mi33
Dr. Kenneth Kaplan
Radiation Oncology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Internal Medicine
Sarasota, FL 1.58 mi35