A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Waxman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Waxman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Waxman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Waxman MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Waxman practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Waxman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Waxman practices Urology near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Killeen, TX.
See Temple Urologists.