Dr. Jeffrey Wayne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Wayne?

June 24th, 2010

Dr. Wonderful.!

Best Doctor in Roseville, Love the PA Rachel too. Both providers take time to listen to me and they have compassion! Im treated like a person not just a paycheck! The Staff is professional and very helpful. when it comes to patient care and other needs they are always smiling and willing to help!

May 5th, 2010

Great Doctor

I have had the pleasure of being Dr. Waynes patient for a couple years. I had been his patient in the past, but lost him when my insurance changed. I was happy to see his name on the list when my insurance changed again. He listens to my concerns, and discusses all questions thoroughly with me. He talks to patients like they are people, not just a paycheck. I work in the medical field, and have been hard pressed to find any other Doctors like him, and his staff is above all others. I highly recommend Dr. Wayne and staff to anyone who asks.

April 25th, 2017