A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Webber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Webber, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Webber, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Critical Care
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Stress Testing
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Webber graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Webber has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Webber practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Webber practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, TN and Manchester, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Cardiologists.