A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Webber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Webber, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Webber, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Critical Care
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Stress Testing
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Webber graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Webber has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Summit Medical Center
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey C Webber MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Webber practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Webber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Webber practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, TN and Hermitage, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.