A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Webber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Webber, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webber
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Webber, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Critical Care
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Stress Testing
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Webber graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Webber has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Summit Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey C Webber MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Webber practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Webber has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Webber practices Cardiovascular Disease near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Cardiologists.