Dr. Jeffrey Webster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Webster?

Don't question their Bills

Posted on April 12th, 2014

I had the audacity to try and get a clear explanation of a bill I received. In return I received a certified letter from Dr Webster saying I must find another Doctor.

Recommended!

Posted on March 29th, 2013

I've been trying to find some orthos in the area and people recommended him from other offices! Good thing I scheduled because it's been two months with reduced pain in my knee. I can't jump for joy like I used to, but I can at least walk like I did. Good doc, go see him.

nightmare

Posted on May 7th, 2012

i was referred to the wrong MRI not given any pain medication...haven't slept for months...this was ok with the DR ...he sent me to the MRI after several delays a month later...the fault of the office with no pain meds....this is the most pain i have ever experienced....shouldn't a DR know about conditions they are treating or at least listen to their patients...when I complained about my pain the nurse went home early and the receptionist told me he was a good DR....I don't think so....anothe night of pain and no sleep for me...don't go to this DR

Hospital Choices

Posted on February 26th, 2010

Dr Webster has been described to me as a surgical genus and I agree. Jeffrey did a full knee replacement for my wife. That being said, Im appalled at his first choice of a hospital. Northern Nevada MC is terrible, but hes on the Board of Governors there and they are his first choice for hospitals.The first vital signs monitor they brought in after the surgery had blood splattered on the side and back. Not my wifes blood.The oxygen sensor on the replacement vital signs monitor was so far out of calibration, my wife had to stay in the hospital an extra day. The calibration problem was discovered by the breathing therapist when it showed 78% but the therapist's monitor showed 98% (normal).Two pieces of medical apparatus that the doctor ordered on Wed morning after the surgery were not delivered to her room until Fri afternoon after the doctor made an issue of their absence.I think for our next surgical procedure, we will find another doctor, preferably one who will use St Marys.

Posted on May 15th, 2017